Built for Rucking
*Note: 20L Rucker has now been upgraded to feature 2 plate pockets (same as 25L Rucker). Carry up to a 45LB Ruck Plate and 30LB Ruck Plate at the same time.
Purpose built for rucking and rucksack training. If you train hard on dirt, grass, and concrete, Rucker is the tool for you to get stronger one rep and one mile at a time.
The Rucker® is now upgraded to make it even easier to maintain your equipment. Gravity + USA Cast Iron Ruck Plate + Concrete = too many zipper failures. We can’t build better zippers to withstand this. Nobody can. So, we replaced the interior zippers with velcro and removed the front exterior zipper pocket.
It is the most comfortable rucksack ever built with upgraded padding on the top of the plate pocket for bear crawls. It also has ergonomic lumbar support and the fabric on the back panel and underside of straps does not cause friction burn.
*2% patch will come with every Rucker order
- Lumbar padding supports the natural curve of your back
- Hi-vis reflective stripe across the front for safety
- 4 padded handles: top, bottom, and both sides
- 3 rows of external MOLLE webbing on the front and side let you customize your ruck, like adding a Padded Hip Belt
- Frame Sheet supports the integrity of the pack as you weigh it down and allows you to carry a heavier load more comfortably
- Interior d-ring and hydration tube exit port under the top handle of the ruck
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord
- Opens flat so it's easy to pack and organize. Special Forces medical rucks share a similar design.
- Ruck Plate® compatible
- 2 Velcro mesh pockets, 2 Ruck Plate Pockets
- Highly water resistant aka rainproof
- Bottom grommet drain holes
- Shoulder straps are extra padded to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- Includes adjustable and removable Training Sternum Strap
- 2"x3" hook and loop on the front panel to customize with the patch of your choice
- Additional 2"x3" hook and loop patch panel on the Ruck Plate® pocket
Specs + Materials
- Primary Material - 1000D CORDURA®.
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- 20L Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H x 5.5"D
- 25L Dimensions: 12"W x 20"H x 6.75"D
- 20L Shoulder Straps: 15.9"L x 1/2"W
25L Shoulder Straps: 16.5"L x 5/8"W
20L Internal Mesh Pocket: 11"W x 10"H
- 25L Internal Mesh Pocket: 12"W x 13"H
- 20L Internal CORDURA® Pocket: 11"W x 6.5"H
- 25L Internal CORDURA® Pocket: 11"W x 6.5"H
Main Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.75" x 15.5"
- 2nd Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.5"W x 11.75"H
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
- Reflective Stripe: 300 cd/lux m²
Ruck Plate Compatibility
The Rucker® has been purpose-built for weighted PT and to be the best rucking backpack ever built.
Both 20L and 25L Rucker feature two (2) Ruck Plate® pockets and can securely fit up to 75 lbs of plates utilizing one (1) 45LB Ruck Plate® (primary pocket) and one (1) 20LB or 30LB (Standard) Ruck Plate® (secondary pocket).
Note: If you need more than 75 lbs (good on you), you can always add a Sandbag for even more fun.